Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hannah's Siping Center

I returned to Hannah's Siping center, and was happy to again visit with the Nannies that I had met over a year ago.


I was able to meet a feisty little boy, who we had assisted in provided surgery for. He is absolutely too cute for words. So, I'll include some pictures!





This little boy had a tumor on the back of his head removed, and he is doing just great!



Click here for a video of this brave little boy! (username:packagesofhope, password: donate, you may have to enter it twice).



Hannah has 9 children here, and utilizing western style care, has yielded amazing results. Thanks to all those who have donated to Hannah, so that she can keep her doors open, and provide hope for these needy children!

(I was captivated by this girl's eyes!)

(this little girl was afraid of me, she only allowed the nannies to hold her. But she was too curious, and couldn't go down for her nap. She kept creeping out of her bed to nudge the door open to look at me, but then quickly closed it!)

(finally, we found a way into coaxing her to pose with me for a picture -- CANDY! I enticed her with a treat, and she decided she would put up with me enough for a quick snapshot. She is SO cute!!)