Sunday, June 10, 2007

Continuing the blog!

I'm back from my trip, but now I will continue on with my posts!

It was such a whirlwind trip, I had to give something up, so it had to be the posting to the blog!

But I have new video for you to see!

Click here to see video of me at the Chen family's school, where I met with some of the students there. I had such a fun time to meet with the kids!

Click here to see a gift that Bengbu Director Song gave to me while in Bengbu. He had some nice words to say about all the donors that have provided for the children of Bengbu SWI. Also, you can see a gift that I gave to Director Wan, including some special hand-made blankets made by a very special mom!

Click here to see some wonderful auction items that the children of the orphanage worked VERY hard to put together for us, in order to help raise money for the orphanage.

Click here to see more of those great children from the Bengbu orphanage!

Click here to see some of the older children of the Bengbu orphanage!

Click here to see more of Meng Lu, and his beautiful artwork!!

username:packagesofhope
password:donate
(you may have to enter it twice)